Enter the macrobiotic short story and logo contest!
After the long pause -whilst Violeta was studying a Postgraduate Diploma in Research Methods in Psychology (at Swansea University)- we are re-launching the website and we want to know what matters to people…so let’s hear their short stories and let’s see their artwork!
To know more about the health and food short story contest click here.
To know more about the macrobiotic logo contest click here.
To be updated in the upcoming events, get in touch!
Bespoke cooking classes, shiatsu massage and private chef services ongoing.
Pop-up café and Angry Liver Cookery Workshop!
Friday 27th-Sunday 29th October 2017
10-4pm for food. Details.
6-8pm on Friday for Angry Liver Cookery. Details.
- PEG talk at Square Peg café (Mumbles), podcast available here. The venue Square Peg is a Social Enterprise coffee shop that gives their profit to making a contribution towards community projects and charitable work. Their PEG talk series serves as a vessel to spreading inspirational stories, in a condensed TED-like format.
- thyme (yin-yang macrobiotic seasonal, local and organic pop-up café at Mozarts, Uplands, Swansea)
- Macrobiotic pop-up shop (shiatsu and advice, at the Prince’s Trust pop-up shop, St. David’s, Cardiff)
- Macrobiotic pop-up shop (shiatsu, advice and free talks, at the Natural Living Expo, LC2, Swansea)
- Week-and-a-half of events (talks, classes and pop-up café for a week and a half in town, Abertawe Gimbab, Mansel Street, Swansea)
- Ethical Mince Pies workshop (free workshop for Christmas, cooking festive food while making conscious constructive choices at the Environment Centre, Swansea)
- Green Fayre (macrobiotic talk, National Waterfront Museum, Swansea)