HEALTH COACHING with Macrobiotics
“Let thy food be thy medicine.”
—Hippocrates, Greek Physician.
As a holistic therapy, it takes the whole into account. Get in touch for a personalised session.
- Food allergies, cooking from scratch.
- Coeliac’s disease and gluten intolerance.
- Veganism, transition and innovation.
- Sugar-free, high or low-fibre, probiotic diets.
- Weight loss, fitness maintenance.
- Tailor-made cooking classes.
- Group workshops.
In person: £80/h session.
Online: £30/h session.
First session 2 hours.
Following sessions 1 hour.
Macrobiotic consultations are very holistic, taking into account as many diagnostic factors as time allows. The first session lasts for around 2 hours and gets a general picture of the patient’s health and health history, emotional struggles and core patterns, dietary information, oriental facial diagnosis (a picture will be taken), other TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) diagnostic techniques such as looking at the sclera (whites of the eyes), back areas, hara (abdomen), hands and feet diagnosis. Follow-up sessions are around an hour and may include cooking advice, shiatsu or whatever the needs have become.