Lifelong learning experience
2009- Finished Piano and Music studies at the Professional School of Music, Oviedo, Spain.
2007-2012 – BSc in Biology at the University of Oviedo, Spain plus a year in Swansea University.
2011- Personal quest on Macrobiotics to recover from breakdown, fatigue and chronic illness.
2012-Kitchen assistant work.
Started professional training on Macrobiotics, International Macrobiotic School, Devon, United Kingdom.
2013-2014- Involved in charity cooking events (Food Not Bombs, Share a meal with Asylum seekers, Community Christmas meal) and teaching.
2013-2015 – Teaching training (PGCE PCET), University of Wales, Trinity Saint David, Swansea.
Summer 2015- Private chef, cooking intensive for health maintenance (chronic illness).
2016- Support worker. Cooking teacher. Macrobiotic Shiatsu practitioner.
Becoming Professional Member of the Macrobiotic Association (Macrobiotic Health Coach and Cook)
2017- Cooking teacher, chef services and shiatsu.
Other Continuing Professional Development Courses include:
- 2014, 2015 and 2017 – Concord Institute (iEvolve, Foundation Course and Jumpstart) programmes on cookery, bodywork and emotional work.
- 2015 and 2016 – International Macrobiotic School (Michael Rossoff’s seminars on Traditional Chinese Medicine and Macrobiotics for Digestive problems and Women’s and Men’s Health).
- 2015 – Community Development level 1 and Mental Health Awareness (Swansea Agored courses).
- 2016 – International Macrobiotic School (Shiatsu and the Five Elements, with Keith Philips from the Bristol School of Shiatsu)
- 2016 – Child Psychology course (Swansea University Department of Adult Continuing Education, DACE).