New pop-up café and Angry Liver Cookery Workshop!
Friday 27th-Sunday 29th October 2017
10-4pm for food. Details.
6-8pm on Friday for Angry Liver Cookery. Details.
To be updated in the upcoming events, get in touch!
Bespoke cooking classes, shiatsu massage and private chef services ongoing.
- PEG talk at Square Peg café (Mumbles), podcast available here. The venue Square Peg is a Social Enterprise coffee shop that gives their profit to making a contribution towards community projects and charitable work. Their PEG talk series serves as a vessel to spreading inspirational stories, in a condensed TED-like format.
- thyme (yin-yang macrobiotic seasonal, local and organic pop-up café at Mozarts, Uplands, Swansea)
- Macrobiotic pop-up shop (shiatsu and advice, at the Prince’s Trust pop-up shop, St. David’s, Cardiff)
- Macrobiotic pop-up shop (shiatsu, advice and free talks, at the Natural Living Expo, LC2, Swansea)
- Week-and-a-half of events (talks, classes and pop-up café for a week and a half in town, Abertawe Gimbab, Mansel Street, Swansea)
- Ethical Mince Pies workshop (free workshop for Christmas, cooking festive food while making conscious constructive choices at the Environment Centre, Swansea)
- Green Fayre (macrobiotic talk, National Waterfront Museum, Swansea)